This program is a collection of tools to assist with managing BOMs (Bills Of Materials) in Sage 50 Accounts. It includes a function that will disassemble a BOM assembly back to it's original components.
- A high speed search facility will locate Assemblies by product code, barcode or text within the product description.
- View a list of all Assemblies with cost price, sales price and quantity in stock.
- View a multi level BOM explosion in tree format.
- View all the components of a multi level BOM as a list with total quantities and cost prices.
- Shows calculated total cost price with an option to save this as the new assembly cost price.
- Assemble function will transfer stock for a multi level BOM with a single click.
- Disassemble function will disassemble assemblies back to the original components.
- What BOM tool shows you which assemblies a component belongs to.
- BOM Fix tool will rebuild all your Product Assembly Level and Link Level fields.
- More tools will be added to this program in the future.
- The program can be run from a button in the Sage 50 product module (dependant on Sage version).
- Licensed for use on as many of your company's computers as you like.
- Compatible with Sage 50 Pro and Financial Controller versions 8 to 24 (Sage 50c).
- Only £125.00 + VAT for a company wide licence. N.B. Annual renewal fees apply if used with New Sage 50 v21 or higher.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.
The Adept BOM Tools in action
The All Assemblies tab shows a list of your assemblies.
You can search for an assembly by entering a word from the description.
The BOM Tree tab shows a tree format explosion for the selected assembly.
The Component List tab shows a list of components for the selected assembly.
The What BOM tab shows a list of all your components. Click the + next to a component to see a list of the assemblies that contain that component.